January blues? No thank you. Why not host a winter tea party? Dress for the occasion and wear your ‘Tea Party Jewels’. Think warm colours and floral motifs.
Tea Party Jewels – Items featured:
- 1980s Vintage Peach Enamel Flower Clip On Earrings
- 1960s Stunning Modernist Sarah Coventry Brooch
- 1960s Golden Harvest Statement Leaf Sarah Coventry Brooch
- Vintage Candy Land Pastel Cabochon Sarah Coventry Brooch
- 1960s Saucy Pink Rhinestone Tassel Drop Sarah Coventry Brooch
- 1970s Tangerine Cabochon Gold Filigree Sarah Coventry Brooch
- Vintage 1980s Signed Monet Enamel Collar Necklace
- Vintage Monet White Thermoset Leaf Brooch
- 1960s Vintage Sarah Coventry Under The Sea ‘Sea Charms’ Gold Cham Bracelet
- 1970s Coraline Orange Cabochon Sarah Coventry Brooch
‘Queenie’s Top Ten’ is a monthly blog feature. Showcasing handpicked vintage jewellery, to produce wearable collections and offer inspiration for each season.
Vintage jewellery is always in fashion. While wearing vintage jewellery can be a more ethical and sustainable choice. With less impact on our environment.
Queenie’s Bazaar offers a beautiful collection of handpicked true vintage jewellery. Responsibly sourced to offer timeless style. Quality and beauty.
Every piece of vintage jewellery has a history or story to tell, which continues with you.
*All links. Prices and information where correct upon completion of this article.
For all enquiries. Please contact Alexandra at email@example.com