Think pastel vintage jewellery with candy hues and ice-cream shades. Pretty pastels are undergoing a radical makeover. Bringing the palette of the 1950s to modern day. Wear them with a twist. Accessorize with figural brooches and gold tone.
Pretty Pastels – Items featured:
- Vintage Kirks Folly Dragonfly Dinosaur Rhinestone Brooch
- Vintage Signed Kirks Folly Cherub Charm Pendant
- Vintage Signed Monet Statement Sunburst Clip On Earrings
- Kenneth Jay Lane Multi Pink Romantic Rose Flower Brooch
- Statement Joan Rivers Pink and Mauve Plum Floral Spray Brooch
- 1950s Vintage Golden Openwork Brooch
- Vintage Joan Rivers Green and Purple Crystal Drop Earrings
- Vintage 1928 Jewelry Co. Cabochon Earrings
- Vintage Kirks Folly Purple Star Drop Earrings
- Vintage Napier Blue Rhinestone Flourish Earrings (Pierced)
‘Queenie’s Top Ten’ is a monthly blog feature. Showcasing handpicked vintage jewellery, to produce wearable collections and offer inspiration for each season.
Vintage jewellery is always in fashion. While wearing vintage jewellery can be a more ethical and sustainable choice. With less impact on our environment.
Queenie’s Bazaar offers a beautiful collection of handpicked true vintage jewellery. Responsibly sourced to offer timeless style. Quality and beauty.
Every piece of vintage jewellery has a history or story to tell, which continues with you.
*All links. Prices and information where correct upon completion of this article.
For all enquiries. Please contact Alexandra at email@example.com