Going Green? Every journey starts with a single step. Instead of buying new, vintage jewellery can offer a more sustainable option. With less impact on our environment, it’s hard not to #lovevintage.
- Vintage Monet Green Cabochon Antique Gold Clip On Earrings
- Stylish 1980s Vintage Anne Klein Matt Satin Gold Brooch
- Petite Fleur Sarah Coventry Gold Rose Clip On Earrings
- 1960s Signed Vintage Sphinx Peacock Enamel & Crystal Brooch
- 1980s Vintage Green and Blue Enamel Flourish Earrings
- Statement Marvella Gold Textured Rope Faux Pearl Brooch
- Vintage 1980s Marquise Shaped Earrings
- 1960s Peta Lure Golden Flower Sarah Coventry Clip On Earrings
- Vintage Signed Monet Jewel Emerald and Gold Clip On Earrings
- Vintage Gold Ribbon Corsage Sarah Coventry Brooch
‘Queenie’s Top Ten’ is a monthly blog feature. Showcasing handpicked vintage jewellery, to produce wearable collections and offer inspiration for each season.
Vintage jewellery is always in fashion. While wearing vintage jewellery can be a more ethical and sustainable choice. With less impact on our environment.
Queenie’s Bazaar offers a beautiful collection of handpicked true vintage jewellery. Responsibly sourced to offer timeless style. Quality and beauty.
Every piece of vintage jewellery has a history or story to tell, which continues with you.
*All links. Prices and information where correct upon completion of this article.
For all enquiries. Please contact Alexandra at firstname.lastname@example.org