Classic and contemporary heirloom jewels. ‘Style to Inspire’ with these bold designer pieces. From Christian Dior to Monet. Vintage jewellery offers a sustainable luxury that is good for your wardrobe and our environment.
Style to Inspire – Items featured:
- 1980s Vintage Monet Black & Cream Enamel Circle Earrings
- Vintage 1980s Monet Black Enamel Art Deco Style Brooch
- Vintage Monet Black Enamel Swarovski Crystal Brooch
- 1980s Vintage Christian Dior Knot Brooch
- Black Enamel & Crystal Set Round Monet Earrings
- Vintage Black Enamel and Crystal Earrings
- Monet Black Enamel and Crystal Clip On Earrings
- Vintage Austrian Faceted Black Glass Drop Earrings
- 1980s Vintage Monet Black Cabochon Maltese Cross Brooch
- Vintage Austrian Black Glass Button Clip On Earrings
‘Queenie’s Top Ten’ is a monthly blog feature. Showcasing handpicked vintage jewellery, to produce wearable collections and offer inspiration for each season.
Vintage jewellery is always in fashion. While wearing vintage jewellery can be a more ethical and sustainable choice. With less impact on our environment.
Queenie’s Bazaar offers a beautiful collection of handpicked true vintage jewellery. Responsibly sourced to offer timeless style. Quality and beauty.
Every piece of vintage jewellery has a history or story to tell, which continues with you.
*All links. Prices and information where correct upon completion of this article.
For all enquiries. Please contact Alexandra at firstname.lastname@example.org